The Guest House comprises five generous bedrooms and three stylish bathrooms (one of which is ensuite). There are four bedrooms with king size beds (two of which are extra large and have additional day beds making ideal family rooms) plus a 5th Bedroom which offers a queen size bed and has the adjoining spacious ensuite bathroom. The living pavilion offers open plan living and dining with cook's kitchen, indoor BBQ, multiple dishwashers and open fire / air conditioning for extra comfort.
The property is ideally suited to a group of up to 10 adults and 4 children. Whilst we can sleep 14 adults it would be in shared rooms.
On arrival we provide some complementary wine and a cheese platter for your enjoyment. We also stock the kitchen with a range of breakfast provisions for you to make your own breakfast and enjoy more time on the property. Quality linen and toiletries are also included for use during your stay. Multiple outdoor areas with outdoor games provided. Fully fenced and child friendly.
Maximum 14 guests or 9 guests in individual beds (additional linen charge applies for single occupancy in beds)
- Bedroom Two - King bed (maximum occupancy of 2 guests sharing a bed)
- Bedroom One - King bed (maximum occupancy of 2 guests sharing a bed)
- Bedroom Three - King bed (2 guests sharing this bed) plus a Day Bed which can be configured as either a single bed (1 guest) or alternatively the day bed can be set up as a King Day Bed (2 guests sharing king day bed). The maximum occupancy in total for this room is 4 guests (sharing two King Beds)
- Bedroom Four - King bed (2 guests sharing this bed) plus Day Bed which can be configured as 1 x single or 2 x single. Ideal for 2 adults and 2 children or 4 adults (1 x King and 2 x single)
- Bedroom Five – Queen bed (maximum occupancy of 2 guests sharing a bed)
Please note that none of the King beds can be split into 2 x single beds.