Weddings & Events
The Great Room at Squire's Vineyard is a rather stunning room with soaring ceilings and picturesque views through to the vineyards through elegant french doors. Available for private functions, the Great Room must be used for any event where there is a gathering of over 14 people.
The Great Room is available for in conjunction with the accommodation - i.e. exclusive use of the property. Packages for the Great Room start at a minimum $5,000 plus GST with furniture and other items included for up to 60 guests, with additional guests at $50 pp plus GST up to 100. These fees are in addition to the accommodation hire cost and an additional security deposit of $2,000 will be required on top of the accommodation security deposit. The security deposit is fully refundable following check out where there is no damage to the property and excessive cleaning is not required.
The Great Room Hire includes hire of additional adjoining spaces including two pagoda marquees and a large deck overlooking the vineyard for afternoon sunset drinks and our plantation style alfresco sunroom which opens onto the deck with bi-fold windows and can be set up as an intimate cocktail lounge. The Great Room is fully insulated and has ducted reverse cycle air conditioning plus a huge fireplace making the room ideal for functions all year round.
As a venue provider, we are conscious that you will have a budget for your wedding and will need to be able to determine whether our venue works within that budget. As such our full package price is an all inclusive hire fee for the venue, furnishings, equipment, set up and pack down that is based on the number of people you have attending the event (subject to a minimum hire fee for up to 60 people). This way, there shouldn’t be any added extras on top of this fee unless you want to extend your time at the venue over a number of days/events.
We believe having an all up hire fee will help you to keep a handle on what you are spending and allow you to manage your budget effectively with the knowledge that everything at Squire’s is included in the package price. The package includes on site accommodation for up to 14 guests, all the furniture and equipment you need to run your event as well as lots of other extras that together provide a generously proportioned and beautifully styled space for your big day.
Of course you are welcome to hire additional bespoke items from other vendors or bring in event stylists at your own cost and blend it with the items we provide to create the overall look and feel you are seeking.
Wedding Package Inclusions and Options are listed below:
GUEST HOUSE (included in package)
2 nights’ accommodation for 10 - 14 people (5 bedrooms with 9 separate beds) - additional nights can be arranged if you want to extend your stay please ask for a quote. Check in is 3pm on day of arrival and check out is 11am on day of departure.
Your stay in the Guest House includes:
- All linen
- Premium Toiletries, Shampoos, Conditioners, Body Wash and Lotion
- Complementary Wine from our Vineyard on arrival
- Complementary Cheese Platter on Arrival
- Breakfast Provisions for guests to make their own breakfast during their stay (Eggs, Bacon, Hash Browns, Croissants, Bread, Butter, Jam, Yoghurt, Muesli, Fresh Seasonal Fruit, Juice, Tea and Coffee Pods)
CEREMONY (included in package)
- Outdoor Ceremony Set Up on Grounds overlooking dams and vineyard (wet weather option is under marquees and adjoining covered deck)
- French grey and white timber bench seats for ceremony (seat between 60-80 with remainder standing)
- Signing table and 2 chairs
- Timber arbour/Wine Barrels
- Stunning views
- Shepherds hooks for ceremony
POST CEREMONY CELEBRATIONS – on the Deck and Lawn (included in package)
- Outdoor furniture including outdoor Hamptons Style Bar, Bar tables and stool, Vintage Style Rattan Armchairs and Love Seats, Cap Cod Chairs, Cable Reel Table, outdoor lounge setting
- Large Outdoor Oak Style Portable Dance Floor can be set up as open air dance floor with festoon lights (weather dependent) or inside Marquees
- Two 6x6m Pagoda Marquees which join to form a 6 x 12m space adjoining the covered deck to create an indoor/outdoor event with gathered ceiling lining and lighting
- Alfresco Room, Deck and Marquees set up for your guests
- Large boards and platters for use on grazing table available along with trestle tables
- Wine Barrels
- Fairy lights
- Lawn Games
RECEPTION – (included in package)
- Use of the Great Room for function afternoon/evening - including all additional furnishings (access is any 3 hour period after 3pm on day before wedding and then from 9am on day of wedding to 12am Midnight)
- Continued use of adjoining areas, Marquees and Dance Floor for remainder of event
- Reception set up with rectangular trestle tables in rustic grey wash (table cloths can be hired at an extra charge if required) these can be used for seated dining or as grazing tables for a stand up cocktail function
- White chairs for guests and High Backed Rattan chairs for bridal party
- Hamptons style bridle table seats maximum 10-12
- Indoor bar with vintage style champagne buckets for ice and beverage storage
- Bar stools
- Vintage style cupcake stands
- Cake table
RECEPTION – (included in package) continued…….
- Table centrepieces - we have some beautifully styled and realistic artificial flower arrangements available which are included in the cost subject to a security deposit (If you require fresh flowers these are at your own cost), wine stands and buckets
- Marshall Woburn Bluetooth speaker for music playslists
- Bluetooth microphone for speeches
Also included in your package price
- Pre event planning meeting 2-3 weeks out from your event once your RSVP numbers are confirmed and forward weather forecast is available. This is to discuss your set up requirements with relation to all the function furnishings and inclusions.
- Onsite property manager (also RSA qualified) on day of and during the event to assist with operational efficiency. They will liaise with and assist vendors so you can focus on getting yourselves gorgeous for the main event
- Set up and pack down of all furnishings and accessories included as part of your package as per planning meeting
- General Cleaning of event area
- Industrial glass and general waste bins (rubbish removal)
- you will be given access to the event space on the afternoon/evening before the event for viewing and event styling purposes. The area will be open for up to 3 consecutive hours of your choosing between the hours of 3pm and 8pm
- the event space will then be re opened for event styling purposes and for vendors as required from 9am on the day of the function.
- the event space will be opened for up to 2 hours from 8am until no later than 11am on the day after the event for pack up purposes only (unless you have extended the venue hire period by selection the optional recovery brunch package)
What you need to arrange and pay for separately (we can provide recommendations):
- Catering including crockery, cutlery and waitstaff (this can usually be quoted by your caterer)
- RSA bar staff for the duration of your event (preferably through a specialist business/company providing bar service or through your caterer)
- BYO alcohol and drinks – (so you can have total control over prices and what drinks you want to serve your guests).
- Cool room and catering equipment hire (we have power source, you can usually hire one mobile cool room with dual purpose for your caterers and also drinks) – discuss this with your caterer
- Live music/DJ
- Photographer/Photo Booth
- any other extra items not included in our package
Recovery Brunch Day after Event (optional package at extra cost)
- Extension of Event space hire with 3pm check out day after wedding including all additional furnishings and marquees as above
- 2 x gas BBQs