The Guest House comprises five generous bedrooms and three stylish bathrooms (one of which is ensuite). There are four bedrooms with king size beds plus a 5th Bedroom which offers a queen size bed and has the adjoining spacious ensuite bathroom. The living pavilion offers open plan living and dining with cook's kitchen, indoor BBQ, multiple dishwashers and open fire / air conditioning for extra comfort.
The property is ideally suited to a group of up to 10 adults. Whilst we can sleep an extra 4 guests, for accommodation it is by approval only and additional charges apply. Note, extra guests would be in shared rooms with other guests.
On arrival we provide some complementary wine and a cheese platter for your enjoyment. We also stock the kitchen with a generous starter pack of breakfast provisions for you to make your own breakfast and enjoy more time on the property. Quality linen and toiletries are also included for use during your stay. Multiple outdoor areas with outdoor games provided. Fully fenced and child friendly.
- Downstairs Bedroom One - King bed (maximum occupancy of 2 guests sharing a bed)
- Downstairs Bedroom Two - King bed (maximum occupancy of 2 guests sharing a bed)
- Upstairs Bedroom Three - King bed (2 guests sharing this bed) plus can host extra guests (additional charges apply) in a Day Bed which can be configured as either a single bed (1 guest) or alternatively the day bed can be set up as a King Day Bed (2 guests sharing king day bed). The maximum occupancy in total for this room is 4 guests (sharing two King Beds)
- Upstairs Bedroom Four - King bed (2 guests sharing this bed) plus can host extra guests (additional charges apply) in Day Beds which can be configured as 1 x single or 2 x single.
- Downstairs Bedroom Five – Queen bed (maximum occupancy of 2 guests sharing a bed) (ensuite attached to this room)
Please note that none of the King beds can be split into 2 x single beds.
Single Night Stays are by approval only - please enquire. Single night stays where granted are subject to a single night supplement/surcharge. Generally speaking single night stays are not generally available for advance booking and tend to be granted for short notice bookings only where availability exists. Single Night Stays are more likely to be approved for mid week bookings than weekends.